Last weekend I got a sneak peak at Honest Soul Yoga, which opens tomorrow in Alexandria, Virginia. South Alexandria is seriously lacking in the yoga studio department, so it’s nice to see a new yoga community spring up. Big thanks to studio owner Suzie for letting us visit and teaching an awesome power class!
A few of my favorite things about the studio:
- Suzie is clearly super dedicated — she was teaching in her BASEMENT before she found studio space!
- The studio has a very welcoming, community-oriented atmosphere. Take a seat on the couch and enjoy a cup of tea or admire the fun murals on the walls.
- Forgot your mat? No worries — they have Manduka mats for rent.
- A variety of class options. Look at their schedule here.
- I’m in LOVE with the stuff in their retail section! Fun yoga pants and cute tank tops. I now have an awesome Darth Vader “breathe” tank in my closet!
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe is just around the corner and provided us with yummy smoothies after class.
Can’t wait to take my next class with Suzie!