Our first blog birthday crept up on us so quickly that we forgot about it (seriously – we forgot our domain name expired and our site was down for a day). Who knew a year would pass so quickly?
A year ago we bonded over our shared love of sweating and decided to write about it. We thought it would be a fun way to share our fitness experiences and maybe one or two people would be interested in reading about them. Along the way we’ve gained so much more – new friends, workout friends, new workout interests, and a fresh perspective on health and well-being. We have loved every moment of this and can’t wait for the next chapter. Shout out to all those who supported and inspired us over the past year! We wouldn’t have been able to do it without you. Wonk on friends!
- We’ve also learned that there are an infinite number of ways to sweat in DC. Here are a few highlights from our adventures:
- A Teacher is Forever the Student
- 2013: My Year of “Yes”
- Post-Work Yoga Flow
- Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My: A Wonk’s Take on Equinox’s Animal Flow
- EPIClates: Not Your Mama’s Pilates
- Our Sweaty Saturday Adventure with MyBootcamp and Revolve
- Inspiration Nation